Everyone loves the idea of travelling. But, not everyone is in love with the concept of packing for a trip. How do you save money and still get to enjoy your travel experience? These 11 time-saving travel hacks will help to streamline your trips, ease some headaches, and make sure you’re spending as much time as possible in blissed-out vacation mode.
1. Rolled clothing takes up less space than folded clothing.
2. Put your phone in a cup for instant speakers.
3. To avoid tangling, thread a straw with your delicate necklaces.
4. Pack your dirty shoes in a shower cap.
5. To prevent bottles from leaking in your luggage, place plastic wrap over the container and then seal it with the cap.
6. To keep your clothes smelling fresh, pop a dryer sheet in your suitcase.
7. Contact containers are great for storing cosmetics.
8. Use a button to keep your earrings together.
9. To avoid jet lag, get plenty of exercise the day before you travel.
10. Store your bobby pins in an empty Tic –Tac container so they aren’t floating all over your makeup bag or purse.
11. Stash extra cash in an empty lip balm.
Let us know what you like about our post. Do you have any travel tips or hacks of your own? Contact us on Facebook or through the form below!